SAY NO TO DEBT, Signed Hardcover (Landscape 11x8.5)
"When you don’t have enough money to pay, I come in with plans to devour your future away!"– Loan Shark.
Say No To Debt (book 4 in the 4-book series) is a beautifully illustrated picture rhyming book that teaches kids how to get rich God's way by revealing Christian values and important life lessons about how to say no to debt. Loan Shark, the sly, blue, and always-after-you fang’tastic bad guy interacts with Money Mike and a young boy and girl, trying to lure them into debt and hyper-consumption. But Money Mike is there to help the kids make better decisions with their spending habits.
In this awesome book about debt, your child will learn:
- What debt is and how it can remove all your fun.
- How Loan Shark wants more than what you borrowed and will chase you for it today and tomorrow!
- How saving can keep you from trouble.
- Three tips on how to be debt-free.
- How smart kids pay for stuff with their own money.
- Things to sell to get more money.
- How to trust in God instead of debt to prosper you.
- Loan Shark’s slippery debt words and Money Mike’s tips are backed with *asterisked* words that correlate with the back glossary of terms so that educators and parents can teach their kids financial vocabulary and scriptures that back up debt-free prospering principles.
The Money Mike & The Gang four-book series are Christian-based illustrated rhyming books with a message of hope to break the misconception that money is difficult, lose the cycle of debt, and break a poverty mentality - that starts early in childhood development. It also helps parents and their kids start talking about money early so that they can be successful.
This inspirational series has quickly become the favorite kids’ money books of parents, teachers, and Christian homeschool groups for helping children understand basic money concepts.
For ages 0-8, but really intended for parents!
Page Up and Order Now.