GIVING IS EASY, Signed Hardcover (Landscape 11x8.5)
"Giving is as easy as blowing a kiss!" – Giving Grace.
Giving Is Easy (book 2 in the 4-book series) is a beautifully illustrated picture rhyming book that teaches kids how to get rich God's way by revealing Christian values and important life lessons about the various ways to give. Giving Grace, the sassy, gold, and super bold present, interacts with Money Mike and a young boy and girl, unwrapping prospering secrets linked to giving and involving the kids in doing what she teaches.
In this awesome book about giving, your child will learn:
- When to say thank you.
- How giving is like a boomerang that blesses you back.
- The many ways you can give, not just money, but by giving blood, your time, resources, and love.
- How to plan to give to have a surplus.
- What tithing is and how it will bless you.
- How money is like a seed you plant that will produce a harvest.
- Giving Grace’s helpful giving tips are backed with *asterisked* words that correlate with the back glossary of terms so that educators and parents can teach their kids financial vocabulary and scriptures that back up giving prospering principles.
The Money Mike & The Gang four-book series are Christian-based illustrated rhyming books with a message of hope to break the misconception that money is difficult, lose the cycle of debt, and break a poverty mentality - that starts early in childhood development. It also helps parents and their kids start talking about money early so that they can be successful.
This inspirational series has quickly become the favorite kids’ money books of parents, teachers, and Christian homeschool groups for helping children understand basic money concepts.
For ages 0-8, but really intended for parents!
Page Up and Order Now.